Dog Puppy Whistle Ultrasonic Pitch Sound Adjustable Key Chain Training
Ex Tax: £3.95
Premium Dog Whistle to Stop Barking Obedience Repellent Pet Training Aid
• GUARANTEED TO STOP BARKING AND HELP DOGS BECOME MORE OBEDIENT – This Premium Dog Whistle is the best for high frequency dog training available. This whistle can quickly train your dog to stop barking and follow simple commands.
• EASY TO USE AND COMPACT – THE LUPO Dog Whistle is light, compact and has a strong rigid construction.
• MAINTAIN YOUR DESIRED FREQUENCY – Adjust the frequency rod until you find the frequency your dog responds to and simply use the locking nut to lock in the frequency.
• SECURE GRIP COVER - This Dog Whistle will not unscrew and fall apart like other dog whistles on the market. Our whistle contains two layers of protection. A special lock nut and a protective tight grip snap cover.
Train dogs to respond to simple commands, stop barking and follow your lead.
The Premium Dog Whistle is the ideal solution to your dog training and barking habit:
- Fully adjustable frequencies ensuring this works on any dog. One whistle fits all. Consistent sound, which carries far.
- Light weight and compact.
- Strong rigid construction.
- More efficient than training clickers and collars.
Premium High Quality Material & Design
- Dual anti-loss features.
- Locking nut and tight grip snap cover ensures you keep your desired frequency without having to constantly readjust.
- Rust proof design.
Multifunctional Dog Whistle
- Use it to train puppies.
- Can be used to train hunting dogs.
- Use it to train birds.
- Use it to correct bad dog behaviour.
Instructions for use
(these are general instructions and each dog will react differently. Please note some dogs may need longer to respond than others):
1 - Adjust the pitch & blow the whistle to your dog. Even dogs can′t hear all frequencies. Wait until he is asleep and gently blow on the whistle. Your whistle has a nut and screw that adjust the frequency when turned. Simply pull off the black cover to expose the nut and screw. Continue testing until your dog perks up. You will then know you have reached a frequency he can hear.
2 - Use the dog whistle with varying sequences to train your dog. For example, one long burst can mean, "come", while a series of short, staccato bursts might mean "sit".
3 Keep your whistle commands consistent and your dog will always know what you expect of him. The dog′s behaviour according to your instruction needs to be trained. Such as, at meal times, blow on the whistle before they get the food. It will only take a few times of doing this and your dog will react quickly.